Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 15:05:15 +0800

>a question is the turn a's story in a uc or a nonuc storyline . i didnt
>follow it at all i just dont like it because its ugly in my opinion but i
>never botherd with the timeline

        Hmmm...at first people thought it was probably an AC thing, but with teh
lates carttons showing Zakus and all that, I think it's a good bet that the
Turn A is definiely UC. Where in it is still up for grabs though.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919