Dom Tetreault (skeizer@juno.com)
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 15:48:16 -0400

Maybe this is unanswerable, but...

How can I stiffen poly joints without seizing the whole joint up? I just
put together the MG GP02a (I finally got it! Yay!) and one of the
shoulder binders keeps falling down when I try to pose it with them
deployed.

Other than that, I'm totally in love with it. ^_^ This is my first MG
kit, and I can't believe the amount of detail in it, or how you can pose
it. My only beefs are the falling binders and the fact that the shield is
so bloody heavy I have to rest it on the ground or else it falls off. =)

(Have you ever seen a 1/100 F90 and the GP02a side by side? Don't do it
while drinking coffee or it will come out of your nose. ^_~)

---
skeizer (the gnome)