Chaos025@aol.com
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 12:52:00 EDT

In a message dated 7/21/99 7:33:54 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
dum_dee_doo@hotmail.com writes:

> er...seriously now, is this a universal century only mailing list?
>
> -ddd

You have good point. I love G and X Gundam just as much as I love the
Original Gundam and all of the UC shows. Hell, I even like the few episodes
of Wing that I saw. As far as I'm concerned, I enjoy to whole Gundam
experience. Why limit yourself to just a niche when the world of Gundam is so
much bigger?

SJ

PS-I haven't seen ZZ, 08th MS Team, V, or Turn A yet, so I can't say as to
whether or not I like those as much as I like the other shows that I have
watched. But I do love the models from each of those shows, so they still get
a thumbs up from me.