Wed, 21 Jul 1999 10:36:10 -0400 (EDT)

--- Edward Ju <gundam@loop.com> wrote:

> Hmmm. Not too long ago some people had to post a
> message whenever they have a excuse to write >
"<squeezes her (insert-your-Wing-boy-name-here)
> plush>" and that did not seem to inflame anyone at
> all, even though the behavior was identical, if not
> worse.
>
> I'm not trying to point fingers at anyone, but do I
> sense some kind of unequal treatment here? This guy
> is being singled out and I bet if this was a girl
> then you guys would have been sooooo polite.

When it comes to unpleasant moment like this "Turn-A
sucks" post, I think most of us in this ML are
treating
it strictly on the subject matter alone , not the
sender's gender or other sensitive personal
backgrounds. I, or many of us in this ML would still
expess the same way we feel whther the sender is a
male or female.

- Nightingale -