Garrick Lee (dum_dee_doo@hotmail.com)
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 21:33:07 PHT

ehhhh....

y'know i get the impression that g-wing is taboo here.

what's worse is that it's taboo just because there are silly fans slobbering
over the pretty boy image. there happen to be people who like g-wing who
don't slobber over fictional characters.

wing is as legit gundam as turn a (no matter how controversial the mech
design is) and g and x are. hope i don't get scorched for watching and even
liking g-wing. (besides, i'm a guy. there's nothing for me to swoon over.
except for the shenlong, heh.)

er...seriously now, is this a universal century only mailing list?

-ddd