Kev K (fayerocks@hotmail.com)
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 05:50:05 GMT

I just found out that the height and scale of the MG Dom is actually
correct. That's exactly how a Dom should be. I calculated the height of
gundam RX-78-2 and there's nothing wrong with its height also. There is a
problem with GP02 believe or not. Its scale is actually way off. Two
possible reasons: Bandai gave the wrong height in the sourcebook or they
messed up in the MG model. So GP02 should only be slightly taller than
RX-78-2 and not by a head size difference like the way they are now.