Flanker358@aol.com
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 20:21:23 EDT

> So I guess the question is, whether Tomino is doing Turn A because of money
> (he sure wasn't achieving much success with his "this will be bigger than
> Evangelion" show) or somehow he's not sick of Gundam anymore...
>
> Eddie

I don't know...but when I first saw the design for Turn-A I though Tomino
took up the job just to end the gundam franchise once for all or something.
But then again, reading synopses for the story of Turn-A seems like he is
trying to creat a new trend of Gundam....what with the UC MS dig ups and
all...