Snapdragon (surges@showme.missouri.edu)
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 16:39:49 -0500

>oh come on you all act like being childish or just goofing around is bad or
>punishable by law i mean we were all shildren at one time and sometimes its
>fun to be a gouf no pun intended i mean my girlfriend likes its when im
goofy
>why doesnt anyone act goofy anymore or childish if we all wantes to be
>serious all the time we would end up like our parents and stuff like that
is
>not cool . i mean my parents diss me for liking gundam didnt any of you
>receive percicution for you likes and beleifs .

Dearie, I think we have something against immaturity, not acting like
children. Believe it or not, there is a line between the two. And that
entire paragraph....(or something that should have been split into three)
was rather unintelligible and....irrelevant.

Instead of defending what you were doing in such a poor manner, it would
obviously be wiser to apoligize and stop. No matter if you think that way,
the majority of the list obviously doesn't, and the majority is what
matters, ne? Don't be so selfish; you're only making yourself look bad.

-Snapdragon *swears never to stay up all night again. Ever. **well......*

Member of KINKK! (blame the Miko!)
Supporter of Cherries and Chocolate!
Founding Member of the Meeping Faction!(Hiei-chan must MEEP!)
Snapdragon's Anime Fanfiction: http://snapdragon.cjb.net
Snapdragon's original cra--err...stuff: http://nontalent.cjb.net