Crnbdr46@aol.com
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 15:43:02 EDT

oh come on you all act like being childish or just goofing around is bad or
punishable by law i mean we were all shildren at one time and sometimes its
fun to be a gouf no pun intended i mean my girlfriend likes its when im goofy
why doesnt anyone act goofy anymore or childish if we all wantes to be
serious all the time we would end up like our parents and stuff like that is
not cool . i mean my parents diss me for liking gundam didnt any of you
receive percicution for you likes and beleifs .