Tue, 20 Jul 1999 12:34:02 -0400 (EDT)

--- Chris Beilby <cbeilby@earthlink.net> wrote:

>> Nightingale wrote:
>>
>>(Gundam references...)
>> Quite the contrary, many of the long out-of-print
>> Gundam references and books are being re-issued
>> for Gundam's 20th anniversary. I suggest you should
>> check out which Gundam books you like to buy from
>> browsing Japan's Mediaswork (www.mediaworks.co.jp)
>> and Hobby Japan (www.hobbyj.co.jp) or other J-book
>> websites, and write down the Japanese title &
>> related info of the books & special-order them at
>> any major Japanesedepartment store...
>
> Perhaps, but it is unlikely that the earlier MS
> Encyclopedias will be rereleased, as, IIRC, they all
> contain the same information, with new MSs added for

> the shows that have come out since the previous
> edition.

That's why the publishers are quite selective on
re-issuing Gundam references on the 20th anniversary,
& even the new G refs & mecha/chara manuals don't
necessary duplicate each other. The long out-of-print
"Gundam Century" (as -Z- mentioned earlier in this ML)
is a real good one for any serious Gundam fan to pass
up. i'll snap it up as soon as it hit the bookshelf.

===
Nightingale