j ridden (brainpowered@yahoo.com)
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 05:29:11 -0400 (EDT)

I was kinda releaved when they first showed the TurnA, as i was
expecting another rx78 look a like with a 2 year old newtype pilot that
would save the day. Instead they achieved what I think they set out to
do which was turn Gundam on its head. Ok, the 'stache is a bit much but
so what.. .. Imagine if you will that they created the standard Gundam
drama, sure it would have been cool but would it have intrigued you as
much. .not me. .. . We should all be happy that these designs
reference the old ones at all. . . that GM(Ifreat) is just plain
cool.. ...new ideas may hurt abit and be hard to except, but to me it
just stung and now i cant even feel it. .. hehehe. .
meta