Snapdragon (surges@showme.missouri.edu)
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 00:42:16 -0500

>i got two words for those of you who think that the turn a's face has
>digraced gundam
>
>SUCK IT !

All right, I'm getting a little annoyed now. Whoever started this thread was
being immature, whoever replied in kind was being immature. It's fine to
state your opinions, but outright insulting people for them, or insulting
the people themselves is just....stupid. Please stop acting like little kids
with bad vocabularies and start being civil.

-Snapdragon *annoyed. Really. Really. Annoyed* Sorry if I was a
little...rude.

Member of KINKK! (blame the Miko!)
Supporter of Cherries and Chocolate!
Founding Member of the Meeping Faction!(Hiei-chan must MEEP!)
Snapdragon's Anime Fanfiction: http://snapdragon.cjb.net
Snapdragon's original cra--err...stuff: http://nontalent.cjb.net