Andre Ricardo Pereira Mattos (andrerpm@centroin.com.br)
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 23:10:11 -0300

Let's face it: Turn A is one of the most innovative Gundams ever, but it gets
first place as the most revolting looking MS. That cockpit is simply of very bad
taste. If the cockpit was somewhere else and discrete, it would have been OK, but
a "penis cockpit" is too exaggerated a way to draw attention and create
discussion over the series.