Chaos025@aol.com
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 18:37:22 EDT

In a message dated 7/19/99 3:21:19 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Crnbdr46@aol.com writes:

> dude for those who were not paying attention turn a is disgrace because of
> the appearance it shows no relation to the gundam it looks like a damn
roach

I think I get the gist of what you're trying to say, even without
punctuation. And you are right if you're saying that the Turn A is hideous
and doesn't looking even remotely like a traditional Gundam. I agree with you
in that it's hideous, but I still think it looks cool, in a grotesque sort of
way. And I think it looks very Gundam-ish, if in an untraditionally grotesque
sort of way. I think the Turn A is one of the ugliest Mobile Suits I've ever
seen. And I think it's true glorious in its ugliness.

I for one, like the Turn A Gundam.

SJ