Chaos025@aol.com
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 15:04:58 EDT

In a message dated 7/19/99 12:38:42 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
gundam@loop.com writes:

> The August issue of Dengeki Hobby has some photos of the 1/100 Turn A.
> In one of the pictures it looked as if the cylinder at its lower torso
> (where the cockpit is at) can detach from the Turn A along with the two
> front skirt plates, and the skirt plates will turn 180 degrees, making the
> detached unit look like a plane.
>
> Were they screwing around or was this part of the Turn A's design? Looks
> like Syd is taking a cue from G Gundam and decided to get literal with the
> cockpit!
>
> Eddie

It's been known that the crouch cockpit was a core fighter for some time now,
so this shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. I think it's cool that we
finally get to see a picture of it, even if some people out there aren't
mature enough to get over the phallic nature of said cockpit placement.

SJ