Mon, 19 Jul 1999 11:58:30 -0400 (EDT)

--- "Su, Rodrick" <rsu@tigana.com> wrote:

> I believe he also piloted Gundam Mark II here and
> there. Can someone confirm whether he piloted Dijeh
> during Zeta Gundam?

Yes, in "Z Gundam" Char did pilot RX-178 Gundam mkII
to stop Camille's father from stealing the Rick Dias
back to the Titans; and no, Char never piloted MSK-008
Dijeh. Char only hopped on Dijeh en route to make the
historical speech in Dakar, with Amuro Ray as his
personal 'MS chauffeur', all the times Dijeh was
solely piloted by Amuro.

===
Nightingale