-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 14:16:14 -0700

At 18:17 7/17/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>>These two structures comprise the Argama's gravity block system.
>
>Is that why I see those structures retracted during the combat? And what are
>those two circular things on each of those structures?

If not purely decorative, I think that they must be viewports. When the
gravity blocks are retracted for combat, the viewports are aligned with the
port and starboard catapults, one viewport to either side of the catapult
proper, allowing for good oversight of both launch and recovery operations.

They may also double as hatchways, but there's no indication as to what
section of the gravity block they might lead. They appear large enough to
accomodate an MS, but that would take away a lot of prime habitat space for
no good reason.

-Z-