Chaos025@aol.com
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 16:48:33 EDT

In a message dated 7/18/99 9:15:08 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
nbaumgardner@phillips.com writes:

> I cant really help with other artillery units, but incidentally, I may
> have found evidence that there was more than one Xammel. Take
> a look at these images from the second 0083 opening. The image
> is dated 0079 and you can just see a Xammel's shoulder on the left.
>
> http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/4625/0079-1.gif
> http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/4625/0079-2.gif
>
> Now unless this is the same Xammel from 0083, which is possible,
> its a second one. I tend to believe that it was more of a limited
> production run than a true prototype.
>
> Neil

I remember there being a second Xammel, one with a different missile pod with
twice the number of lighter missiles as the first Xammel had. But that was
the only difference I can remember between the two, and have no idea where
the second Xammel is shown.

SJ