Sun, 18 Jul 1999 11:11:21 +0000

> Were any artillery units used by any side in the UC universe other than the
> Xamel?

    I cant really help with other artillery units, but incidentally, I may have
found
    evidence that there was more than one Xammel.

    Take a look at these images from the second 0083 opening. The image is
dated
    0079 and you can just see a Xammel's shoulder on the left.

    http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/4625/0079-1.gif
    http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/4625/0079-2.gif

    Now unless this is the same Xammel from 0083, which is possible, its a
second
    one. I tend to believe that it was more of a limited production run than a
true
    prototype.

    Neil