Garrick Lee (dum_dee_doo@hotmail.com)
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 22:01:53 PHT

ahhhh...i can just see myself dismantling the 1/100 altron nataku's arms and
coating them with glue. ick. gonna be a sticky job. :P

the arms sag (even when not extended) and the backpack wing/tail are _very_
loose. they fall right off! i'm wondering if i should glue it on
permanently (it becomes back heavy though).

thank ye!

oh yes, someone (forgot who) asked me not to email in html. i'm actually
not using html. (just hotmail with netscape). anyone else having trouble
reading my email?

-ddd