Michael Garner (msg@cgocable.net)
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 01:59:37 -0400

Sorry to bug the list once again with modeling questions that no doubt have
been covered before. I've just picked up some MG kits, and really want help
with my basic painting skills. Big thing I want to know is how to shade
nicely on the plastic with kits like the Gouf Flight Type (and soon, a MG
Gelgoog 14A). Not just tips, but gritty detail.

Does anyone have a website dedicated to painting for beginner and
intermediate levels? I dug around and found little but really advance work.
Anyhow would be greatly appreciated.