Garrick Lee (dum_dee_doo@hotmail.com)
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 11:36:16 PHT

out of frustration...i have to ask -- what do you guys do to remedy loose
joints in model kits? i have heard about people shaving the ball
joints...but tight joint aren't my problem (i actually like it if the joints
fit really tightly. that way, they can hold any pose for indefinite periods
of times. i hate being on the verge of sleep at night, only to be disturbed
by a model kit falling over...).
would roughing up the plastic or polycaps work? (i mean...improvise and cut
some small grooves into the contact areas...to get more friction or
something...or use pliers and sort of squeeze the circular peg-holes
tighter?)

i find that 1/144 models have tighter fits. is it just me?

-ddd