Chaos025@aol.com
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 13:54:49 EDT

In a message dated 7/16/99 12:37:45 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
gundamfrx87@email.msn.com writes:

> What I believe is, this is just a theory but, that Chen's will (so to speak)
> was transfered to the Crystal when she died. Same with Larah, I don't know
> if Larah had crystal, (Since I have no copy of original series) but Larah's
> remaining aura (?) in the crystal made it possible for her to intervene
into
> Amuro's mind in CCA.

So, where did this crystal come from? I don't remember it in the original
series. I will go back and watch them a bit more closely now, to see if the
crystal is there and try to determine how, and why it was used. And question
does come up as to why Chan Agi had it in the first place.

SJ