Jae Yang (gundamfrx87@email.msn.com)
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 02:46:36 -0400

>What I meant by the Lalah Sune connection was that Amuro saw the "T" pass
>before him in a vision sequence that included Lalah Sune forming out of a
>phantom swan. Amuro has many visions like this in the movie, but it is in
his
>last vision that we also the "T" the was with Chan Agi. Hence where my
>confusion lies.
>
>SJ

What I believe is, this is just a theory but, that Chen's will (so to speak)
was transfered to the Crystal when she died. Same with Larah, I don't know
if Larah had crystal, (Since I have no copy of original series) but Larah's
remaining aura (?) in the crystal made it possible for her to intervene into
Amuro's mind in CCA.