Jae Yang (gundamfrx87@email.msn.com)
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 02:33:37 -0400

>Hi everyone,
>
> I just finished watching Char's Counter Attack for the first time.
>The whole story made sense based on the fact that I've already watched the
>original Gundam and Gundam Zeta, so I really enjoyed CCA. The one thing I
>didn't get was the "T" thing that kept appearing in the show. I saw it on
>Chan Agi's belt just before Hathaway killed her, followed by a light
display
>that had something to do with a psycho-frame. The I saw it again when Amuro
>was pushing his psycho-frame when he was trying to stop Axis from falling,
>again followed by an even bigger light show. What is this "T" thing, and
what
>does it have to do with psycho-frames and Lalah Sune?
>
>SJ

That T thing is a Crystal that helps New Types to develope their abilities
and to displine their new found power. I don't know how it actually works,
but it displines and developes new type power. Psysho frames are microscopic
nodes in the certain mobile suits' cockpit that receives new types' (no idea
how) telepathic messages and helps them control various things like
Psycom-using bits or Funnels (I prefer to call them Fannels but who knows
how it is spelled). And Psyco frame and Larah Sn and Crystal has nothing to
do with one another. Larah was character in original Gundam, who helped
Amuro to develope his new type abilities, (well, Char at that time was
jealous because he couldn't communicate in way that new types could, and he
despised himself for not being able to do that) and was also a Zeon pilot.
She died while trying to protect amuro in the original Gundam era, and
somehow her spirit (?) is haunting (or to warn?) Amuro. Because similar
things happens with Quess Paraya, Amuro thinks that it was all Char's fault
and so on. Anyways, that's the story. And I've watched the movie too, and
also have copy of it. If I got anything wrong, pease feel free to reply.