MS06ZAK@aol.com
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 02:21:05 EDT

Having recieved and built my MG Dom, I have to say that it was definately
worth the wait.the head actually moves as does the skirt which I was kinda
worried about. I think the engineering is the best yet on any of the MG
models. And the weapons assortment is awesome. The only realy problem that
I can find is the over all size of the robot. I mean I expected it to be a
little bigger then the GP-02. I have the old 1/100 kit and it seems like it
is bigger, though I haven't finished the old kit yet. When I put it next to
the Gelgoog, it just seems a little smaller then I was expecting it to be.
Oh yeah just so you are forewarned, the Model isn't Black and
blue/grey/purple like in the pictures, it is black and purple. What I mean
is is that it is REALLY purple, so the pictures are REALLY different then the
finished kit.

Jason