Heero (zzgundam@home.com)
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 09:26:40 -0700

The entire URL was too long to be highlighted. If you notice on the
next line following the link, you'll notice the letters "ml". Those
letters got cut off. So, to access the page, click on the link, and
after you get the page not found message, click onto the URL box, go to
the end of the line, type in "ml" right after the "ht", and hit enter.
The page should then pop on up.

The page is pretty interesting. It's got pix of mostly garage kits with
a few Bandai ones, some info on the kits, and a little how to section.
Worth checking out.

Peter