Mark Foster (foster@powerup.com.au)
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 21:40:18 +1000

After watching the Turn-A OP about a billion times I absolutly
HAVE to see this series :)

Has there been any info released about Turn-A's LD/DVD release
date? Not to mention the price... I have yet to find any info about
this.

Thanks,
Mark-V
Mark Foster - foster@powerup.com.au, hygog@usa.net
http://www.powerup.com.au/~foster/
Red Dwarf 'The Last Day'
Lister: 'We're on a mining ship, 3 million years into deep space.
         Can someone explain to me where the smeg I got this traffic
         cone?'
Cat: 'Hey it's not a good night unless you get a traffic cone!
         It's the policewoman's helmet and the suspenders I'm worried
         about!