Chris Beilby (cbeilby@earthlink.net)
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 20:05:17 -0700

> General rule of thumb: all crew facilities will be located amidships in the
> Gravity Block and most of the working areas will be in the vicinity of the
> bridge, the MS hangar and the engines.
>
> -Z-

*nods* Logical layout. I've done up a Pegasus class, and that's
basically how I set it up, although I had to put the Brig outside of the
gravity block, as I assume that it's a carousel type centrifuge, ala
2001, A Space Odyssey.

--
Christopher Beilby

Gundam_Wiz of Gundam MUSH (gundam.jafa.net port 9999)