Joseph Ng (jokyng@ipoline.com)
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 20:28:33 -0400

you know what though, the black lines are terribly done. i didn't get it
because of that. it looks though as if it's done with gundam markers and a
sloppy job i must say. i wonder if it can be cleaned up. the gundam's
head looks really small and deformed, the zakus are slightly better but the
lines still sucks.