Phil_Abramowitz (Phil_Abramowitz@email.msn.com)
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 15:01:25 -0700

Well, the local anime store recieved copies of the new Gundam Action
Figures, and I picked up the Gundam and Char's Zaku. I must say I'm very
impressed. They are all composed of a soft plastic, about 6 inches high,
and contain tons of weapons. The only slight problem is that the bazooka
that came with each is a little warped. I'm also a little worried that some
of the joints (such as the elbows and shoulders) might eventually wear down
and break due to the soft plastic and lack of any metal anywhere). The Zaku
seems to be a little more flexible, and the Gundam's shield is a little
heavy for it, but I can't wait for the rest of the series!

Phil