Chaos025@aol.com
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 16:31:24 EDT

In a message dated 7/10/99 1:08:13 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

> I compared my 1/144 Turn A with the same scale 08th Ms Team Zaku II and the
> Turn A is taller then the Zaku II. Did you notice the Guncannon looking
> robot in one of the pictures?
>
> Aaron

Well, since these two models are in the same scale, you should see that the
Turn A's 20 meter height is larger than the Zaku II's 17.5 meter height. They
do look kind of neat standing next to each other, though.

Yes! That does look like a Guncannon! Cool. And I do like those shots of the
Sumo. I can't wait to get a few Sumos when they come out.

SJ