Paul Lampshire (gbc76@dial.pipex.com)
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 19:59:21 +0100

Does anybody know how easy SD Gundam stuff in general is to get in Japan. I
remember the videos being slightly tricky to get hold of - at least quite a
few anime shops I looked in didn't have them but a couple of the second hand
places did. I've gota friend who's going to be there in a couple of weeks,
and I asked him to bring me back some SD Gundam stuff if he sees any.

Also, does anybody know why the retail SD Gundam tapes differ from the
rental ones? Retail tape 4 contains *some* stuff from SD Gundam Mk III, for
example plus 'Stormy School Festival.'