Enigma298@aol.com
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 01:46:30 EDT

I think we might have gone over this before but....

In the original series, the Zeon ranks all seemed to be army-style ranks -
Colonel Char Aznabel, Major Johnny Ridden, etc.

But in Viz's translation of 0083 at least, Zeon officers are given naval
ranks - Lt.Commander Anavel Gato, Petty Officer Karius and so forth. Is this
just a translation thing, or is it actually a difference say, between the
Mobile Assault Force and the Delaz Fleet ?

Also, does anyone have a decent colour picture of Bright Noah (preferably
from the original series or from Z or ZZ) that you can send me ?

Shane
Gundam Imperium: http://side7.gundam.com/gundam9230/