Chris Beilby (cbeilby@earthlink.net)
Thu, 08 Jul 1999 07:27:40 -0700

Joaquin & Linette Torres wrote:

> Hmm, I wonder why you had problems with it. Mine went together easily
> (well, it took some time, but there were no real difficulties). Though the
> transformation isn't the easiest in the world, the engineering that allowed
> the kit to transform without swapping out parts was ingenious. The only
> problem I have with my MG Zeta is a small detail piece on the arm that keeps
> falling off. Glueing it on won't affect the transformation at all. I have
> more problems with my MS-06-R1 Shin Matsunaga Zaku II than with my Zeta.
>
> My two yen,
>
> Joaquin Torres

Actually, Joaquin, I was refering to the problem of keeping it together,
in either mode. While the transformation mechanism is ingenious, the
design opens up inherit weaknesses structurally in the model. My
biggest problems are Hip Spread in MS mode and the wings falling off
when it's in Wave rider mode.