MS06ZAK@aol.com
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 19:25:22 EDT

Diglettdig@aol.com writes:

<< I currently own 3 gundams, WIng Gundam Zero Custom, (the one with the
huge
 wings), gundam heavyarms, and gundam airmaster. as you can probably figure
 out im a relative newbie to gundam but I like it alot, and I want to know
how
 to make them look really good. How do you paint them without ruining them?
 how
 do you get rid of those annoying little plastic leftover parts that stick
out
 from the pieces after you seperate them from the frames? I have many
 questions, so if you guys can help me it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
 in
 advance >>
Use a nail clipper and a really good razor blade to eliminate the flash
leftover from the sprue when you remove the pieces.

Jason