Diglettdig@aol.com
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 19:02:02 EDT

 I currently own 3 gundams, WIng Gundam Zero Custom, (the one with the huge
wings), gundam heavyarms, and gundam airmaster. as you can probably figure
out im a relative newbie to gundam but I like it alot, and I want to know how
to make them look really good. How do you paint them without ruining them?
how
do you get rid of those annoying little plastic leftover parts that stick out
from the pieces after you seperate them from the frames? I have many
questions, so if you guys can help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
in
advance