DuoMxwll@aol.com
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 14:50:02 EDT

gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

<< >> Well, both Van and Heero (I always want to spell it as "Hiro") are
 voiced by
>> the same voice actor might help in mixing them up.
>Uhh... no they're not. ^^;;
>Van is voiced by Seki Tomokazu, and Heero is voiced by Midorikawa Hikaru.
>Their
>voices don't sount too alike... ^^;;
>Burne? I've seen Baan, or even Vaan, but never Burne.
>Monica

         Hmmm...that's how the HLJ copy said it. Hmmm...that bashes the voice
 actor as image idea. Some other characters like Heero...the lead of
 Rurouni Kenshin, Final Fantasy's Cloud and Squall, good 'ol Harlock
 himself, Derek Wildstar of Starblazers...actually, to be honest, I see some
 Leiji Matsumoto stuff in Gundam Wing and Escaflowne...although it isn't as
 surreal and pirate-ish. (of course there is Crossbone Gundam)
         This wild hair and intense personality thing must be a great selling
point. >>

Van and Duo.... Van and Duo have the same Seiyuu.... yeah.... anyways, back
to lurking.
Mollie