Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 09 Jul 1999 01:51:46 +0800

>> Well, both Van and Heero (I always want to spell it as "Hiro") are
voiced by
>> the same voice actor might help in mixing them up.
>Uhh... no they're not. ^^;;
>Van is voiced by Seki Tomokazu, and Heero is voiced by Midorikawa Hikaru.
>Their
>voices don't sount too alike... ^^;;
>Burne? I've seen Baan, or even Vaan, but never Burne.
>Monica

        Hmmm...that's how the HLJ copy said it. Hmmm...that bashes the voice
actor as image idea. Some other characters like Heero...the lead of
Rurouni Kenshin, Final Fantasy's Cloud and Squall, good 'ol Harlock
himself, Derek Wildstar of Starblazers...actually, to be honest, I see some
Leiji Matsumoto stuff in Gundam Wing and Escaflowne...although it isn't as
surreal and pirate-ish. (of course there is Crossbone Gundam)
        This wild hair and intense personality thing must be a great selling point.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919