Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 09 Jul 1999 01:45:22 +0800

>On Fri, 9 Jul 1999, Richie Ramos wrote:
>> where a normal human being would wince; isn't it just a bit, err,
>> hilarious....I mean, I know it isn't supposed to matter, but imagine it
>> anyway, when the techs have to work in that area of the gundam...
>As long as the mecha doesn't have a yeast infection or a gas problem ^_^;
>CHIN, Chien Ting

        ROTFL!
        That's a horrible thought. Seriously though, i guess it's a bit of a
mental blind spot for people, that area, and to have weaponsd stashed there
would be a surprise to people who take gundams a bit too
anthropomorphically. I mean, I would put a nasty weapon there, as a back
up. you never know.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter