Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 09 Jul 1999 01:32:16 +0800

>Well, both Van and Heero (I always want to spell it as "Hiro") are voiced by
>the same voice actor might help in mixing them up.

        That's an interesting thought...are the voice actors called for the roles,
or are the visuals taken from them, like Disney? That would be an
interesting point to explore? I mean, it might explain some things.
        BTW, What's this obsession with having the lead guy pilot something that
turns into a flying object? I mean, this goes back to Combattler/Voltes V
territory. Even Voltron (err, the version with 15 vehicles...Dairugger?).

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919