Monica Shin (monica@pipeline.com)
Thu, 08 Jul 1999 09:42:14 -0700

At 09:04 AM 7/8/99 -0700, you wrote:

> [...]

Uhh... no they're not. ^^;;
Van is voiced by Seki Tomokazu, and Heero is voiced by Midorikawa Hikaru.
Their
voices don't sount too alike... ^^;;
Burne? I've seen Baan, or even Vaan, but never Burne.

Monica
-----
Monica/Akira-chan/Heero/Hayama/Naga/Kircheis no Miko- Proud TABBE! Member
monica@pipeline.com, mshin02@uclink4.berkeley.edu, knomiko@yahoo.com (alt)
http://www.pipeline.com/~monica/ - main web page ^_^
CLAMP, LoGH, Touch, RKen, Gundam, EVA, DearBoys, RoV, Subby, K-sama
"Tell Annerose-sama that Sieg kept his promise..." - Kircheis-sama