Chaos025@aol.com
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 12:38:21 EDT

In a message dated 7/8/99 10:06:51 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
burned_earth@hotmail.com writes:

> ok, I also forgot to ask, what about 08th ms team kits?
> I really like them but how high to they come out to be, also are they
worth
> it?

These kits are well worth getting. I haven't really found anything bad about
any of these kits. They're well thought out, easy the put together, need very
little in the way of touch ups, and are quite easy the kit bash and convert.
All in all, you can't go wrong with any of them. And they're 1/144 scale,
which makes it easier to actually do things with them other than display,
like dioramas and gaming.

SJ