Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 09 Jul 1999 00:29:41 +0800

>On Thu, 8 Jul 1999, Richie Ramos wrote:
>> Goood question: Aside from making it obviously female, like the Nobel
>> Gundam, what would define an MS in the Gundam Universe (AC and UC) as
>> Female or feminine?
>How about access hatch in the crotch?
>CHIN, Chien Ting

        Wouldn't that make TurnA female? And that 's another thing: putting
missile launchers, beam guns, boosters and even sensor arrays in places
where a normal human being would wince; isn't it just a bit, err,
hilarious....I mean, I know it isn't supposed to matter, but imagine it
anyway, when the techs have to work in that area of the gundam...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919