Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 09 Jul 1999 00:22:07 +0800

>> Goood question: Aside from making it obviously female, like the Nobel
>> Gundam, what would define an MS in the Gundam Universe (AC and UC) as
>> Female or feminine?
>A torso with obvious French-curving sides?
>SJ

        Hmmmm...please define. I don't know what makes the French curve.

        Kidding aside, then that would make the TurnA androgynous, considering how
its thighs are constructed., same argument for the Gelgoog and the F91.
I've heard the Qubeley/Cybele was very feminine, but what makes it so?
also, taking a look at the Gerbera tetra, the only thing which makes it
look female is if you know that the pilot is Cima herself...a friend of
mine who knew nothing of gundam said it looked like a macho suit (which
says a lot about Cima, I believe...). Surprisingly, he said that it was
the Zeta which looked like a female.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter