MS06ZAK@aol.com
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 10:23:32 EDT

In a message dated 7/7/99 10:08:40 PM Central Daylight Time,
burned_earth@hotmail.com writes:

<<
 What is the best kit for mg, w, or x, for a dedicated g-wing fan, also one
 that transforms and is cheep is the best, Also how do I find out what
 shipping charges are for HLJ, I want to get the best recomended kit from
 them.

Well I don't know of any MG kit that would be good for a wing fan so I'd have
to say check out the Wing mecha if that is really what you want. Otherwise
get any of the MG's they are all good in their own ways.

Jason