Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 08 Jul 1999 15:13:08 +0800

><< > Destroids from macross...They have nice construction, and look very
> > Gasaraki, now that I think of it. Also, I will be going on a tour of the
> Which model is that? Not Bandai I suppose? >>
>was it Imai or Arii?

        the destroids I have are from both companies...the attack tomahawk and
missile phalanx is from bandai itself, while the others are from arii, i
also got a Millia type transforming valkyrie from bandai. old reissue
stuff.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter