Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 08 Jul 1999 14:55:14 +0800

>> There was one episoide where it happened, because they had a
flying enemy.
>> she had experimental missiles on her which she fired in Mazinger's general
>> direction. He grabbed hold of both and pressed a button on them (I KID YOU
>> NOT) and they activated and off he went flying while holding on to
>> Aphrodite's err, assets. Why it was never censored here in the Philippines
>> I'll never know. Even as a kid I knew it was wayyyyyyyweirdddddd.
>Wierd, yes. But very much in keeping with Go Nagai's mindset...

        Well it was pretty erotic, sorta, for the time. If I remember correctly,
also, Grendizer's crotchplate was also a missile launcher. I guess the
TurnA's core fighter crotch is just the latest in weird stuff.
        btw, I think the mobile kapool's codpiece is pretty hilarious...

        Goood question: Aside from making it obviously female, like the Nobel
Gundam, what would define an MS in the Gundam Universe (AC and UC) as
Female or feminine?

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter