Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Thu, 08 Jul 1999 13:23:31 +0800

At 21:28 070799 -0400, you wrote:
>From what I remember, the Gundam control inputs looked for all the world like
>two throttles, each with a button in the thumb position. There were also two
>or three pedals. The core fighter had a traditional control stick that seemed

        IIRC, in 08 MS Team, the cockpit layout of the 78[G] was as follows:

        1 throttle bar on the right (?)
        1 Joystick on the left
        1 set of pedals for normal leg movement
        1 set of pedals for no-so-normal leg movement

        (remember when Shiro changed pedals and stomped on the new ones to
stop the Asparas? Two sets, clearly shown. =)

        As for the throttle bar and stick, those are probably interchangable.