Tabby (tabby@psn.net)
Wed, 07 Jul 1999 21:15:01 -0700

>The G-3 mobile armor by Kondo...does anyone have any info on this? It
>makes a brief appearance in a short Zeta side story manga I had, but
>that's the only appearance of it I'm aware of...looks like a cross
>between the Sazabi and the Quebley...
>
>Mark Kai

Unfortunately, neither the B-Club not Hobby Japan appearences give any
data. It does appear to be a more "coventional" version of the
Nightingale(an MA based on the Sazabi), however I'm sure the Drei-G didn't
come first. I might be able to tell you more in a few days, I've got some
Kondo Gundam-books on the way(including, I believe, the side-story you
mentioned).

tabby